Lecture Series, Liberty on Trial in America, Cases that Defined Freedom, CH 1979
Wednesday, Apr 7, 2021
Contact Person: Jane Kieser
Liberty on Trial in America
Professor Douglas O. Linder, JE, Professor of Law,
University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law
April 7 The Trials of the “Scottsboro Boys,” and The Nuremberg Trials
April 14 The Alger Hiss Trial, and The Nelson Mandela Trial
April 21 The Mississippi Burning Trial, and The Trial of the Chicago Eight
April 28 The McMartin Preschool Abuse Trial, and The O.J. Simpson Trial
This concludes the spring series of The Great Courses. Have a wonderful summer and join us in September for a new and outstanding series!
Location Abbreviations Explained
|A & C = Arts & Crafts Room||AUD = Auditorium||BPERA CFR = BPERA Conference Room||BSR = Back Stage Room|
|CFR = Conference Room||CR = Card Room||CTY = Courtyard||GR = Game Room|
|LIB = Library||LL = Lower Lobby||LR = Lafayette Room||ML = Main Lobby|
|OBT = OakBridge Terrace||VR = Versailles Room||WBC = WillowBrooke Court|
- Acts Trips – status of upcoming Acts vacation opportunities
- Activities Schedule – include descriptions & contacts
- Fitness Activities Schedule – include descriptions & contacts
- Transportation Schedule 4-2021 for Medical, Grocery and Shopping buses.
* Acts Transportation Department requires 48 hrs. notice in order to arrange timely transportation to doctors appointments. Please contact the Receptionist at the front desk with the necessary information.