Please Note: Acts Vision: Our Journey Forward Video runs daily on CH 1979
at 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM. The program for the week begins on Thursday.
Acts Rehab Education Series, AUD & CH 1979
Friday, Jan 15, 2021
Acts-centuate the Positive in 2021!
Friday, January 15: Covid-19 and Rehab
Friday, February 19: You Can Have Less Pain And A Better Life
Friday, March 19: You Can Have Better Hand Function: Let Us Give You A Hand
Friday, April 16: Improve Your Life With Better Hydration
Friday, May 21: THRIVE Screens Can Predict Your Future In Time To Change It
Friday, June 18: You Do Not Have To Suffer With Incontinence
Friday, July 16: You Can Wear Better Balance
Friday, August 20: You Can Improve Your Memory And Your Mind
Friday, September 17: Things To Know About Canes, Walkers and Scooters
Friday, October 15: How Are You THRIVING With Acts?
Friday, November 19: You Can Improve Your Dizziness Or Balance
Location Abbreviations Explained
|A & C = Arts & Crafts Room||AUD = Auditorium||BPERA CFR = BPERA Conference Room||BSR = Back Stage Room|
|CFR = Conference Room||CR = Card Room||CTY = Courtyard||GR = Game Room|
|LIB = Library||LL = Lower Lobby||LR = Lafayette Room||ML = Main Lobby|
|OBT = OakBridge Terrace||VR = Versailles Room||WBC = WillowBrooke Court|
- Acts Trips – status of upcoming Acts vacation opportunities
- Activities Schedule – include descriptions & contacts
- Fitness Activities Schedule – include descriptions & contacts
- Transportation Schedule 12-2020 for Medical, Grocery and Shopping buses.
* Acts Transportation Department requires 48 hrs. notice in order to arrange timely transportation to doctors appointments. Please contact the Receptionist at the front desk with the necessary information.