Lecture Series: "The American West", AUD
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Contact Person - Jane Kieser
The American West
March 14 Struggles of the Plains Indians" and "Rebellious Texas and te Alamo"
March 21 "Traveling the Oregon Trail" and "Manifest Destiny and the Mexican War"
March 28 "The California Gold Rush" and "Bleeding Kansas and the Civil War in the West"
April 4 To Be Announced
Location Abbreviations Explained
|AUD = Auditorium||BPERA = BPERA Conference Room||BSR = Back Stage Room|
|CFR = Conference Room||CR = Card Room||LL = Lower Lobby||LR = Lafayette Room|
|ML = Main Lobby||OBT = OakBridge Terrace||VR = Versailles Room||WBC = WillowBrook Court|
- Acts Trips – status of upcoming Acts vacation opportunities
- Activities Schedules – include descriptions & contacts
- Fitness Activities Schedules – include descriptions & contacts
- Transportation Schedule 2018* – grocery stores, shopping & medical buses
* Acts Transportation Department requires 48 hrs. notice in order to arrange timely transportation to doctors appointments. Please contact the Receptionist at the front desk with the necessary information.